I finally got around to hanging pictures and decorating the walls of the girl's rooms. Thanks to some decals found at Target, their rooms are (atleast in my mind) oh so cute!
I love it. The decals are great because they come off so easily! I bet the girlies just love it! And, when Tora starts to crawl, she will LOVE hers too!!! I like your doll by the crib...I have one very similar that my mommy made me when I was, oh, about 4. Gotta love those mommies!
5 comments:
I love it. The decals are great because they come off so easily! I bet the girlies just love it! And, when Tora starts to crawl, she will LOVE hers too!!! I like your doll by the crib...I have one very similar that my mommy made me when I was, oh, about 4. Gotta love those mommies!
So cute!!!
very cute!!
Very very cute! I can't believe what a difference a few stickers makes!!
OOOO I love it. I love pokidots but mo doesn't. To bad for him!
Post a Comment