Tora turns 8 months today! She's my little angel and I adore her so!
Yesterday, the older girls were outside playing with friends, so Tora and I had a little bit of one on one time. We were playing with some toys, when I took an ice-cream scoop (from Addy's and Mieley's play food) and started popping it out of my mouth. Tora thought it was so funny! And she even laughed harder when it would hit her. Aahh, good times!

6 comments:
i can't believe she is 8 months already! time is just a flyin. she is so stinkin cute!
love the hair!!!
What a beaut! I can't believe shes already 8 months old. I m still in disbelief that Mitchel will be 4 this year. You do have some beautiful girls thats for sure!
Oh my....that giggle can even make this old duffer laugh. Love to all of you :)
That is so funny! I love your girls! I didn't post all the pics, but I can email them to you. Thanks again for last night's get together! We had a blast! And I liked the soup.
such an adorable laugh!
Post a Comment