Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tora's New Change of Scenery

Adalyn has decided that it's time for Tora to start standing. Tora has NO desire to stand, or crawl (or completely roll over for that matter). But, not to be discouraged, Adalyn props her up against something until she stands on her own for a minute or so.

So now I present to you Tora, who "stands." On her own. Involuntarily.



And I would be probably be fine with it, (see all those happy smiles?) except Adalyn does this all the time without me knowing and Tora inevitably ends up like this:

And what does Mieley do during all of this???



Mieley builds forts!!

6 comments:

Mardie said...

That's so funny. Ya gotta love older siblings huh. They always think they know best. :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Ha ha ha! Poor Tora! She looks so mature standing there! You can't tell she's propped up!

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

Hilarious!!!

Amber C. said...

Mieley needs to come to our house--we LOVE forts!

Jandy Lou said...

I love my nieces!

Danielle said...

hilarious! haha that makes me laugh hard