Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why I Oughta

Tora is 6 months now. 6 months! WOW!

She's grown up quite a bit wouldn't you say????


I think Tora's trying to tell us something here. Maybe to stop doing her hair crazy, or stick darts on her head, or put sunglasses on. . . "Why I Oughta". . .

5 comments:

Mardie said...

Ha ha!! :) I love it!

The ZamFam said...

I haven't even seen her yet! So sad!!! I had a dream about you guys last night. So random! Obviously, I am missing you!!!!!

Amber C. said...

Ah! So cute! I didn't see her little fist ready to deck someone until the second time I looked at this post. :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Kapow!! To the moon with you!! Thanks for displaying her fighting style so that I can best avoid her right hook next time I want to kiss her sweet face!

Tara said...

She is so cute, Kayla! Looks like you too, especially with the fist up and ready to punch... Just kidding. Did anyone tell you I'm coming to S Idaho in Feb.? We want to do a room mate reunion.