Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Wrap Up

We had another fantastic Halloween. Food, fun, candy, games, and lots of good laughs.

The Costumes:


My cute chick: Tora




Who wants candy corn??? Mieley does!


Adalyn fit into her snow princess costume from last year, so that's what she was again.


Adam actually had some glasses that made his eye's look really funky, but he broke them just moments after getting in the car to go to the party, so he improvised and was a "cruiser."

As for me. ...

Welllll Adam's mom works as a potato saleswoman for Benchmark Potato. I found some glasses, wore Adam's potato tie, and dubbed myself a "Benchmark Brown-noser." Then I sucked up to Peggy for the night. Can't hurt to butter up your mom-in-law right???

And to my surprise, after the votes were in, I won "Best Costume" for this year. See, sometimes sucking up is a good thing. :)


Here's our gracious hosts for the evening. Jandy and Troy.

Here's Adam's dad: Mr. Paul Bunyan. He even brought an ax.

And Adam's mom was "Wanda the Wizard." Looking good Peggy!!!


Now can you guess what Adam's little brother, Kaden was???

He was a runway show. A gold star to him for originality.


So my glasses became somewhat of a joke, and everyone had to put them on:




Pretty good looking bunch if you ask me!

To end the night we played a bunch of games.


The kids got to enjoy a cake-walk.


And take out some extra candy rush energy on the witch pinata.

All in all, it was an awesome party and we'll be looking forward to it next year!!! Thanks so much Troy and Jandy!!!

3 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

well aren't you looking cute with your cool glasses. and your cute kids! love tora's chick costume. that is funny that karlee, crew, and tora were all chickens. haha. and mieleys candy corn...love it!

Jandy Lou said...

Thanks for everything!!!! I'm glad you had fun!!! I am sure we will have to do something a bit extra for next year, the wheels are already turning! You guys are great and I was just telling Troy that I am glad we have you for family. You and Adam are great to us and we really appreciate all you do!!! Have a great day!!!!

KWit said...

What a FUN Halloween! I loved your idea!! You guys all looked great and such a fun bunch of friends. SO nice your hubby loves the social life. Mine thinks a social life is away from everyone possible!! I think he's got it a little messed up! Thanks for sharing!