Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Laughing Tora

I just wanted to remember this laugh of Tora's. There is just something downright adorable about a laughing baby. She only really laughs for the first few seconds, but I love it. And don't worry, Adalyn got another balloon because yes, truth be told, I had popped hers earlier that day as she clearly voices in the video. :)


6 comments:

Mardie said...

Super cute!!! Love it!

VA Bradshaws said...

so cute! isn't a babies laugh the cutest thing ever. it makes me smile!

Tanya said...

aww she's so cute! love the laugh. and how dare you pop a childs balloon! ;)

Amber C. said...

I love it when babies get the giggles! She is adorable.

KWit said...

Agreed... That was totally adorable!

Megan B ♥ said...

I just love it! You've inspired me to try to record Crew laughing. I am always just caught up in the moment but I want to record it to enjoy later!!! He doesn't laugh that often, but it's so cute when he does! Tora's laugh is hilarious, and so boistrous! I love it!