Well I've been up since 4 am scouring the internet for the best of deals. I'm feeling pretty good considering I didn't have to go out into the crowds this year. Anybody else out there gobbling up the black friday deals???
I left for Walmart at 4am, there was no line at the door, we all got to wait inside! I've seen walmart packed before but never like that! wow!My heels are still hurting from being run over! I was gonna go to Toys R Us at midnight but found a better deal on-line for what I wanted. but still no crazy bunny game ;)
I went and scored! Some friends of mine are hard core, and picked me up at 2 am so we could be there by 2:15. They wanted the electronic stuff. I had no problems getting what I wanted... Fun. I really like to see the other crazy people there.
No black friday for me!! I was cooking some thanksgiving feastage! I am glad you found some great deals! I am glad I didn't go out today...we were 30 minutes late to the dinner as it was!
4 comments:
I left for Walmart at 4am, there was no line at the door, we all got to wait inside! I've seen walmart packed before but never like that! wow!My heels are still hurting from being run over! I was gonna go to Toys R Us at midnight but found a better deal on-line for what I wanted. but still no crazy bunny game ;)
Did you find anything GOOD??
I went and scored! Some friends of mine are hard core, and picked me up at 2 am so we could be there by 2:15. They wanted the electronic stuff. I had no problems getting what I wanted... Fun. I really like to see the other crazy people there.
No black friday for me!! I was cooking some thanksgiving feastage! I am glad you found some great deals! I am glad I didn't go out today...we were 30 minutes late to the dinner as it was!
Post a Comment