Last Wednesday, Adam, the girls, and I went to Rigby Lake with Adam's brother's family. Adam and Troy went scuba diving, while Jandy and I relaxed as the kids played in the water. What a great day. It was so nice to take a break from everything and spend a family day together.
Adalyn

Mieley

Tora pretty much slept through it all.

Adam and Troy coming up for a minute.

Adalyn and her cousin Daeson swimming.

Peek a boo Adalyn. Adalyn and Daeson had to take a break from the water to warm up. I thought these were cute pictures.
2 comments:
I hadn't read your blog in too long--Tora is getting so big! And I think she makes a cute thumb sucker too! :) It looks like you guys are staying plenty busy too!
Good old Rigby lake. I miss that place! Tora is looking like you! What cute girls...
Post a Comment