On Sunday, we went to Yellowstone. That's always fun, though it was a little bit chilly for August 9th.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Birthday Weekend
Saturday was Adam's 32nd birthday!!! We also had a family reunion that weekend too.
Some of the family around the fire.
Adam "flying." Too bad I got the handlebars of the 4-wheeler in the picture. :)
Me by some waterfalls. It was so pretty there.
Adalyn - she LOVES camping and asks if we can go almost every day.
Tora was all smiles too. She is seriously a happy, HAPPY baby!
Here's Adam's birthday cake I snuck up to the reunion. I had told him earlier that he wasn't getting a cake since we weren't going to be home. SURPRISE! And those are his brother's menacing hands behind him . . .looks like he's ready to attack. . .
Adam's cake.
Time for presents.
Adam got lots of great things from everyone this year. He got a shirt, some new shorts, a new golf putter, and birthday money. I also got him this new diving watch. It came in that "oxygen tank" case. Thank you everyone!
And here's Mieley's treasured find. Yep, a budweiser. She couldn't be more proud. Good thing it was already empty!
On Sunday, we went to Yellowstone. That's always fun, though it was a little bit chilly for August 9th.
This was my favorite name for a geyser.
Mieley and Adalyn

Kind of a random story: We went to the Old Faithful Inn to get some ice-cream. When we were up at the counter telling the workers want we wanted, two of them were in awe of our 3 girls. They just couldn't believe it - 3 girls! Then the male worker said, "Today's my last day! Tomorrow I go home to Malaysia!" Then all of the sudden he was standing next to us and the other girl took our picture with him. I guess he wanted our picture to show his family our 3 girls. It was too funny. By the way, the Huckleberry ice-cream was delish!
We thought this spot was neat. It was such a brilliant yellow. The girls laid down to feel the water - which was super hot!!! - and we thought it would make a cool looking picture. Then Adam accidentally dropped Tora's burp rag into the water. . . let's just say that the rag isn't so white anymore. . .
On Sunday, we went to Yellowstone. That's always fun, though it was a little bit chilly for August 9th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
happy birthday adam! looks like so much fun! your girls are too cute!!
I want to go camping now! looks like a fun time. :)
Happy Happy Birthday, Adam dear!
Post a Comment