Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Can you guess what my girls favorite color is?

Okay, okay. . . It's actually Adalyn's favorite color. Adalyn had something else on, but after Mieley and Tora were dressed in pink, she went back upstairs to change into pink too.

And I actually had a different colored shirt on, but decided that I'd wear pink today too, just for fun. Adalyn took our picture here. . .not too bad for a four year old.

Pink, pink everywhere. Adam doesn't stand a chance. :)

4 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

tora has got some crazy hair...i love it! i can't believe how big she is getting and we can't wait to see you all next week!!!

Anonymous said...

Now just get Adam a pink tie to wear with all of his pink ladies. He is man enough to do it. Thanks for all the pics, look like you all have a wonderful week. Love you!! Mom B.

melanie said...

pretty girls!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Nothin' wrong with pink, I say!