
Tuesday was my 27th birthday. 27!?!? I'm getting awfully close to that 30 mark.
That night we took the girls out to the movie, "Up." If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's a super cute show.
Thanks EVERYONE for all the well wishes and birthday gifts. I appreciate it!
That night we took the girls out to the movie, "Up." If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's a super cute show.
Thanks EVERYONE for all the well wishes and birthday gifts. I appreciate it!

8 comments:
oh my gosh.....tora is getting so big already!!!! she's is soooo cute!
Sorry I'm a few days behind, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know what you mean bout 27 rearing 30 way too fast. Felt the same way! But I've heard we get hotter the older we get!! Sounds good here! Happy Birthday and I agree UP is so cute!
Great pic of the girls. You seriously did NOT have a baby 2 weeks ago, you look too good. Happy Birthday, don't worry you're not too old yet.
Happppppy birthday, Kayla!
Now I feel bad, I didn't even know it was your birthday and I'm pretty sure I saw you that day you should have said something...I"m such a bad neighbor friend!! Happy (late ) birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Kayla!!!! I'm glad you had a great one.
We hope you had a great birthday! You look so cute with your 3 girls!!
I'm glad you liked Up. I loved it. You and the girls look so pretty. Great job on child #3! You look amazing...sheesh! And, I had no idea there was a circus!!! How fun is that? You have a great dad, girls! You better go draw him a pic for Father's Day!
Post a Comment