Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gymnastics, 2 weeks, and a Plug

Yesterday, Adalyn and Mieley had their first day of Gymnastics. I signed them up for a 10 week course this summer. They LOVED it! I don't have any pictures from the Gymnastics center, but I did get these cheesy ones before we left home. Cutie Patooties.



In other news, Tora is 2 weeks old today! Which leads me to this plug: the outfit is from my friend Meg, who bought it from our friend Melanie, at her store "Hip Babies." If you live in Rexburg, or by Rexburg, go check her store out. And thanks to Mardie too for the cute hand-made hair bow. Thanks again everyone!!!


And for kicks, one more picture of Adalyn and Tora.

I love my girls!

5 comments:

Meagan Cooper said...

whoops I totally forgot to finish signing my kids up for gymnastics... oh well. Looks like the girls will have fun. I am glad the outfit fits! Tora looks adorable.

Becki R said...

What cute, sweet girls you have! I already love Tora!!

Vehar Family said...

CUTE! Kami is doing dance/gymnastics this summer too! She LOVES it! Where did you get their adorable gymnastic outfits?

Unknown said...

Hello Kayla and Adam!
Copngratulations with your new princess! She 's adorable, just like your two other girls!!
We wish you all the best with them and hope to see you one day...
We love you, Linda and Cois

Brett said...

the outfit looks adorable on her!!!