Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Shirt

I'm thinking of getting a new shirt ~ perhaps one of these?






























Last shirt says: Natural Childbirth? Are you on drugs?

And perhaps one of these for my mom and mother-in-law:


What do you think? =)


FYI: I found what I think is a cool website with lots of fun products for moms. It's http://www.mom4life.com/. And the best part is that 100% of what she offers is Mom Invented Products. I definitely don't mind supporting other moms - a lot of them are stay at home moms that just had a good idea and went with it.

6 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

I like the natural childbirth shirt. It is the least politically correct, so thus I like it best. Just tell me you aren't weird for finding and/or posting this stuff.

VA Bradshaws said...

that was matt that commented. i think these are funny. you definitely should get one. my favorite is the natural childbirth one as well.

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, i love them! My fave is "does this baby make me look fat?"

Bryce said...

These are great! I like the 100% Organic one. These are really cute. I will get one for my wife when the time comes.

Tanya said...

cute!!! I like the the "does this baby make me look fat" and "kiss my bump" they're all cute though!!!

Melissa Sutton said...

Oh my heck! Where has the time gone? Is it really almost time for you to be done? Let us know when the time is . . . what was the sex again? . . . How are you feeling? I found you guys on here, found out you were expecting and then I forgot I saved your blog on my favorites. And then this morning I brought it up and your pregnancy was almost over!I like those kind of pregnancies! . . . why can't mine go that fast??? . . . good luck with all that :o)