We're very excited about Easter around here. The girls are so egg-cited to do another egg hunt tomorrow and wear their new Easter dresses to church. I keep trying to explain to them the real reason we celebrate Easter - I don't know if they quite understand, but we'll get there someday.
This morning we did an neighborhood easter hunt. It was a lot of fun. It only lasted a couple minutes, but my girls throughly enjoyed it and I throughly enjoyed watching them.
~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~
A couple other pictures: the girls LOVE going swimming with Adam as much as possible. As soon as Adam walks in the door each day, they ask if they can go swimming. Adalyn has even finally started swimming - she used to just hang out on the steps leading into the pool, but now she's finally decided she likes to swim around in the middle. As for Mieley, she's been a fish since day one.
Here Adalyn was showing me she can plug her nose and dunk underwater.
Adam and the girls. So cute!
All smiles.
Have a SUPER Easter tomorrow everyone!

2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see their new easter dresses. Matt didn't think karlee need one but she got one anyway.
I absolutely love the pics! Happy Easter!!!!
Post a Comment