This picture is pretty much for the grandparents and parents of the kids, but I thought this was really cute. We had a family party on Friday night with all my brothers and their families. It was getting late, so my other sister, Mardie, decided to set all the kids up in her boy's bunk beds to watch a movie. They all sat there so cute and watched the movie until all but one fell asleep. Adalyn isn't in this picture though because she was still playing her cousin's "Leapster," but eventually she got up on the top bunk too and went to sleep. It was so nice to have all our kids asleep so the adults could stay up and talk uninterrupted!!!
Thanks to all my Utah family for a wonderful week!
In other news, we're going up to a cabin near Cave Falls later on this week. I hope that I can get over this cold so I can really enjoy it, (and not make any more families sick) but I'm really excited!!! I know this picture is from two years ago at the cabin, but it's still my favorite of Adam's sledding wipe-out!

4 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to come! Thanks so much, though I'm sad that you weren't able to visit with Crew. He sends his love :) Hope you have a fun fun weekend at the cabin!
I am sorry you aren't feeling good. That stinks :( That's neat that you were able to go and help your brother out. Oh to be closer to family. What would that be like. The pic of the kids is SO DARN CUTE. Now that is watching a movie in style! Oh and the sledding crash... ha ha how funny!! Take care and get yourself feeling better there mama!
We were super glad to see you! Hope you have fun at the cabin.
You have too much fun.... that's all
Post a Comment