Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Down and Out
It all started Sunday with Mieley getting a little sick. Then, I caught something Monday, and Adam came down hard last night with our floating "bug." I don't know what's going on, but I'm crossing my fingers Adalyn stays heathly. So we're alive here in the Grover household, but I'm not up to posting or doing much lately. I'm only posting about this because my little brother "called me to repentance" and told me I had to post since it had been over 10 days. Here you go, Bro. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's ok... I often go at least a month between posts... you know me. :) Hope you all get feeling better SOON!!!
Oh, I'm sorry you guys are sick! Kenadi was sick most of December and I about went crazy. Hope you are doing better. It's really bad when you are pregnant because you can't take much. Your Vegas trip sounded fun! Lucky you!
It was nice to see you this past weekend sister. As always. It is fun to watch our family grow up, hopefully mature, and realize that what matters most is each other. I hope I get to see you again before June (but don't plan to come up till after my test is done). Anyway luv ya, keep us posted on the life and adventures of the Grovers
Post a Comment