Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

Thanks so much to Adam's cousin CANDACE for the awesome dinner on Thanksgiving and all my family (and Mardie the turkey was perfect!) for putting together Thanksgiving the next day. Both dinners were fabulous! WE had a GREAT time! I could get used to having two Thanksgiving's every year!

5 comments:

KWit said...

I know it's appaling isn't it. But that is what happens when you have had to live the life of RENTING. I had to come to terms with it a few years back....shame, I know. But then day will come and then I'll go crazier Canadian agian!

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.. I do believe youre girl genes are do darn cute. Like come on look at those little blonde dolls. One more to make the picture perfect!!

Mardie said...

It was super fun! I love all the pictures!

Megan B ♥ said...

Thanksgiving was pretty awesome. Just reading about it again on your blog is giving me a hankering for some turkey and potatoes. AND stuffing, of course :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Ugh, I was SO tired that day.

Tara said...

Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving! I'm sorry about your family's loss... How hard, but wonderful to have the gospel. I guess I haven't checked this in a while, cause I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats... how far along are you?