
I know this is a couple days early, but we're leaving town tomorrow and I wanted to make sure to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Adam and I are lucky enough to be enjoying two Thanksgivings this year -- Thursday with some of his family, and Friday with mine. I'm super excited to see everyone and of course stuff my face with all the yummy food too. Everyone travel safely this holiday!
P.S. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that have expressed love and concern for my brother's family, and my own family as well, after my last blog post. I'm sorry if I came across really sad - I'm not - it's just been a rough couple weeks and it doesn't help that my hormones are already out of whack being pregnant and all. :) Thank you again!

No comments:
Post a Comment