Adalyn got two very pretty dresses for her birthday this year (coincidentally a dress from each set of grandparents ). Here's the dress she got from Grandma Bradshaw. THANKS GRANDMA! She looks so grown up to me now! Next week she'll have to model off the other dress. Such a lucky girl!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's crazy; she does look so grown up!
What a pretty dress, and pretty girl! I have been noticing the many wonderful hairdo's that your girls have been sporting, I'm impressed! We'll have to get together one of these days, We all go into hibernation from Nov-March. I leave for Cali tomorrow, but I'll see ya in 2 weeks!
OK, so reading a blog isn't supposed to make you almost cry! Grrr! I admit it's been a few days since I checked your blog, so I went back and read a few posts. Between missing Adalyn's birthday party, Not being able to be with you guys during halloween, and then seeing how grown up Adalyn AND Mieley are getting, I felt so sad! I wish we lived closer to you guys so badly! Any chance Adam might move down here? :) Oh yeah, probably not!
Anyway, I miss you guys a bunch! Tell Adalyn that she looks so beautiful in her dress!
can i jsut say that this post made me really sad. we haven't seen you guys in way too long. the girls are getting big, they probably don't even remember UNCLE GUS (that'll have to change though once their little brother is named after me) and least of all our kids!!!! we need to get together... (yeah, yeah, yeah... we could have lots of fuh-un)...
miss you guys...
~g
Post a Comment