Monday, December 8, 2008

First Snow

Yea! We woke up this morning to the first snow of the year. Though I don't enjoy the slick roads, I do enjoy snow - especially when Christmas is around the corner! (BUT when it's May and it's STILL snowing - I start getting really grumpy about it!) My girls were thrilled to say the least. They stared at it out the window for quite awhile this morning, and then made a run for it outside around 11:00. They were pretty mad at me when I dragged them back inside kicking and screaming because they weren't properly dressed. Time to go dig out their snow clothes!

4 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Blech. Snow, schmo.

KWit said...

Oh I'm so jealous... I wish it was snowing here. There is nothing as beautiful as the first snow. I really got to move somewhere where I get this. I tell you I have living issues! Love the morning hair on the girls too!!

Vehar Family said...

How fun! We are really going to miss having snow for Christmas this year!

KWit said...

Okay K la, aren't you supposed to be announcing that you are having another precious girl here soon. I could of swore you told me you would find out here soon!!! I'm WAITING!