Merry Christmas to you all!
We love you all and hope you are having a WONDERFUL and HAPPY and SAFE and just PERFECT day!
Here's a few pictures of our Christmas princesses:
Oh wait.. .am I forgetting something???
ohhhh yeah. . .
I know that I told most of you that I REALLY thought I was having a boy this time a round. . . .
hooowwweeevvveeerrr. . .
we are EXCITED to be bringing a third PRINCESS into our home! Can I get a WOW?!?
I guess maybe a boy with baby number four someday. . .if we survive three that is. :) Poor Adam - he's getting more outnumbered every day!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Merry Christmas, congrats on the baby girl! You know you are going to have to keep having kids until you get the boy. Just kidding, girls are fun. Hope all is well and congrats again. By the way, this is Cole.
Those pictures are adorable! Good for you for getting all dressed up on Christmas! We usually stay in our PJs all day!:)
Grif, I don't know what you are saying. I am so excited for you GUYS! I told you you make BEAUTIFUL little girls. The world needs those and you two do the job great! Love you and hope you have a wonderful day!! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you! Grief, my goodnes!
Your daughters are so cute. Merry Christmas to them. Also, congrats on your soon to be new addition! That is great! Don't worry Adam, Stacey came from a family of all girls. She turned out okay and so did her dad. He LOVES his Son In-Laws.
Beautiful pictures! Ambitious to get out of the jammies on Christmas, LOL! ;) Congrats on the new little princess! Unbelievable! I know about surprise genders though! Good thing your girls have such kissable little faces!
YEAH! Another girl :-) Adalyn & Meily look like they are the SAME AGE in your pictures! Crazy! Another girl will be so fun. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment