Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We had a very fun Halloween. Thursday night we had a neighborhood party, and Friday we had a party at my brother and sister in law's house. Thanks to everyone for the great times! Adalyn can't wait until next year when she gets to do this all again. And I'll have 3 kids to take trick-or-treating by this time next year. That's a weird thought.



I love seeing the excitement on Mieley's face here. This is after she won a cupcake at the neighborhood party by doing a cake walk.

Here's most of the neighborhood kids that were at the party. They were all too cute!



Here's Halloween night at the party. Adam's with his wizard brother Troy. Troy's costume was awesome! Adam and I went western - but the funny part was Adam wore pleather pants! It was hilarious!

YEEEEE-HHHAAAWWW!! I know, not the best costumes this year, but atleast we tried!

Oooohh, scary teeth Adalyn!


Adam with his parents. Do you see any family resemblance?


Just a funny picture!

Thanks again Troy and Jandy for the party at your house. It was A LOT of fun!!!

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Adam in pleather... now that is a funny thought. Kudos to you both for even dressing up!