Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In the Dentist Chair AGAIN!

I'm so sick of going to the dentist! I am cursed with the dentist chair. My teeth do the weirdest things. To make my pity story short, I had to re-fill a tooth that I had just gotten filled a few months back because. . .who knows? The dentist can't figure it out and I can't figure it out. The fillings are fine, but for some reason, my teeth decide that they just want to start hurting after a couple months. This has all happened to me before too. So now, I dread it, because I'm always worried that if I fill a tooth, in a couple months I'll have to redo the filling. Pretty much I have to fill each tooth twice for no good reason at all. . .other than it hurts. I don't mean to whine. . . okay I do. . . :)

Adam's been a WONDERFUL husband today and pretty much taken the girls to do work errands all day. He took them this morning so I could catch up on book work and bills and boring computer work. Then he kept them while I ran errands around town and then left for my dentist appointment. And he will still have them here in about a hour when I leave to go visiting teaching. (Hummmm. . I hope I don't have too much of a lisp when I go and try to talk tonight.) I LOVE HIM! Days like this make me appreciate him more and more.


I suppose I'll leave you with a few random pictures from the last couple weeks to hopefully brighten your day and mine. :)


Adalyn had gone with Adam to run some errands. I guess she got just a little bit sleepy.



Here's Adalyn's wonderful dressing abilities. I had gotten her new PJ's and I told her she could wear either the shorts or the pants. She got mad and told me she wanted both of them and marched off. Next thing I know, she's standing at the top of the stairs with both the shorts and the pants on and pleased as could be!



This was a very intense game of Mario Kart with Adam and the girls. It was so cute to watch them.



This is from Memorial Day. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mieley's "cheese" smile in this picture.


For Memorial Day we were hoping to make it to West Yellowstone, but since it was raining like cats and dogs that day, we turned around in Ashton and went back to Idaho Falls to look for bunk beds for the girlies instead. What a treat to actually spend a day with Adam and him not have to work it!

4 comments:

Becki R said...

What dentist do you go to? Seriously, you might consider going to a new one...I'm sorry! You should make me come watch your girls sometimes. I don't work in the mornings Tues, Wed. or Thursday until like 11...

KWit said...

Oh my gosh...Adam with no face hair or LONG LOCKS.. He looks so young and great! Congrats to you girl! Love them playing the game... So when is there another baby coming?!?!?

Megan B ♥ said...

I hate the dentist. I do, I do.

Gus said...

I can't figure out who's more into the game... Adam or Mieley!!! Her facial expressions are hilarious!