I had an
AWESOME 26th Birthday yesterday. Adam surprised me with 2 lbs of hand picked chocolates from the local candy store (Yum!) and then while Adam's parents watched our girls, he took me on a shopping spree and out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse. There my parents surprised me by showing up to have dinner with us. (Double Yum!) He also promises me a birthday cake. . but told me I can't have it until after my race. He knows all to well that I would pig out on it (especially if he gets the ice cream cake I want - Triple YUM!) and then feel horrible since I have a big race to run on Saturday. So I get my birthday cake. . later. . which is good because it extends out my b-day just a bit more.
Here's a couple birthday pictures from yesterday. (By our front door and in our back yard)




Oh, and a big CONGRATS to my parents today on their 31st Anniversary. Without them, there would be no me! LOVE YOU BOTH ALWAYS!!!!
11 comments:
What a Hot-26 year old-mother of two! I'm pretty sure you haven't changed since high school...Not fair! Hope your day was great!
What a HORRIBLE friend I am. I thought your birthday was today! Soooo.. Happy Un-Birthday to you, as the Mad Hatter would say.. or Happy BELATED Birthday, as I usually have to say (since I have the woprst BDAY memory) Glad your day was fun! Was the chocolate from Florence's???? if so, QUADRUPLE YUM! By the way you're looking pretty darn tanned! What have you been doing? And the girls are getting way to big! Bec and I were just reminiscing about Mieley's "explosive" diapers that required the assistance of a hose with the water turned on at full power to wash her and the patio down... LOL...
Miss you guys, and hope your cake is DELICIOUS!!! Good luck on the race.
I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday, and you look HOT in the pix!! Adam is so very sweet to plan a birthday cake for you after your race. That is so awesome and thoughtful. Good luck this weekend! I'm so proud of you -- maybe next year we'll do it together? Or.... maybe 2010...
OMG!!! happy birthday! you need to let your neighbors know these things so we can throw you a party!!!!
You are SO BEAUTIFUL. I do hope that you know that. And likin' the tan. I am in SUCH need of a tan. This butt is white & well we are working on the tight! Love the birthday pictures...the ones with you girls are ADORABLE. How awesome your race is coming up and talk about the disipline with taking the rain check on the cake...but then it's only 'til this weekend RIGHT!!!!! Anyway glad you had a great day and LOVE the pictures!
Okay everybody - in all truth it's just a fake tan - tan in a can - I've been using self-tanning lotion since the sun HAS NOT been shining here much lately!!!
Happy late Birthday! What race are you doing? I must have missed that. Good luck, though! You guys look really cute in all of your birthday pictures. Tell Adam "good Job" on the chocolates. He knows how to do it.
Tan in a can is the only way to go :-) Your skin will thank you later when you don't have a bunch of sun spots! So I hear you guys had some SNOW yesterday?? CRAZY. You look great as usual...so pretty!I want my long hair back after seeing yours. Happy late birthday!
You are one hot birthday momma!!! I miss you!! I just caught up on your blog. Good luck on your race tomorrow. I am assuming its the Teton Dam Race right? What are you running?
How was your race??? And your cake?
Post a Comment