Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tora's Mini Birthday Party

My awesome sister in law of ChubbyHubbyCakes made this adorable cake for Tora. It was so cute and so yummy!



Mmmmm.


Double Mmmmm.

This last picture makes me giggle. Tora's been into this weird tongue resting on her lips thing lately. And here's Adam doing his best impression. You can definitely see the family resemblance now huh?? :)

2 comments:

Jandy Lou said...

Thank you for the link :) I love the pics, especially the last one!!! Thank you a million times over for watching the kids this weekend! I'm already ready to send them back!!! (They are being very LOUD and they are supposed to be in BED!) But, I do appreciate it and if you seriously want to leave Tora here, you are MORE than welcome to. We'll hang out and go to the ZOO!! You're the best!

Megan B ♥ said...

I'm in the mood for some cake suddenly. So strange.