Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yellowstone, Revisted

Before Adam got his cast off, we made a speedy trip up to Yellowstone. Basically the only road open at the time was the one to Old Faithful, but we made the trip anyways.

The nice thing about going during early spring is you get to see so much more animal life. There were buffalo all over the place this time.



I bet he could win hands down in a staring contest.

Mieley was thrilled with them. She probably would of jumped out and rode one if we would of let her.



Adalyn was a little less thrilled.


After making it through the furry crowds, we arrived to the notorious "Old Faithfully Gowser" as Adalyn kept calling it.


Adalyn was much more excited about this.





For anyone that doesn't know, Adam currently took on a new adventure in Yellowstone. He now delivers bread up through the park. He's doing that on top of everything else he already does. (I swear he has about 14 different jobs now.) Adam is the ultimate busy body. So I'm sure the girls and I will get to see Yellowstone many times this summer when we go and visit daddy.

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

We love going in the spring too! All the baby animals! It's been a long time since we took our kids. We need to do that again sometime, thanks for reminding me! Old Faithfully Gowser, huh? Hilarious! Adam in Yellowstone? Wow. He really is everywhere! I'll be on the lookout for his face the next time I'm at Smith's down HERE!

Amber C. said...

Great minds think alike...we were in the park this month, too! :)