Let's think. . . What's today??? Hmmmm. . .

Are you still thinking??
It's my birthday!!!! I'm one year old!!
Have you read this book "Happy Birthday To You!" by Dr. Seuss? It's super cute. Thanks Grammy for getting it for me.

My sisters gave me lots of attention today. I love them!

Woooww! All these cupcakes for me?? It must be my birthday.

Here goes. . .

Yummy!

Trust me, that cupcake was good.
I am still as cute as the day I came home from the hospital. I can't believe I'm already a year old!

Sweet dreams!
P.S. Thanks everyone for your gifts. I'll model off the clothes once the weather decides to warm up for good!
4 comments:
Happy birthday, big girl!!!
Happy Birthday sweet heart. I really can't believe it's been a year! And what a beauty she is! Your girls and their killer blue eyes and blond hair. I hope Adam is ready for teen years!! lol
I can't believe she is one already! What a big girl! And what sweet sisters too!
I love you, Tora! Happy Birthday, Pretty girl! Adalyn and Mieley, you look so pretty, too!!!
Post a Comment