They are definitely sisters!! I say #1 is Adalyn #2 is Tora and #3 is Mieley.
Oh, she beat me to it. :) That was my guess! Cute outfit btw.
Too Easy - Come now. Who wouldn't be able to tell your three little angels apart? Cool side by side though.
In agreenace on all above comments. Beautiful little angels!
Love it! I did do a double take on #1 and 2 though, I'll admit! But I'm with the first guess!
How fun to have a pictures of all the girls in the same outfit. The only difference between Tora and Adalynn is the color of the hair
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are definitely sisters!! I say #1 is Adalyn #2 is Tora and #3 is Mieley.
Oh, she beat me to it. :) That was my guess! Cute outfit btw.
Too Easy - Come now. Who wouldn't be able to tell your three little angels apart? Cool side by side though.
In agreenace on all above comments. Beautiful little angels!
Love it! I did do a double take on #1 and 2 though, I'll admit! But I'm with the first guess!
How fun to have a pictures of all the girls in the same outfit. The only difference between Tora and Adalynn is the color of the hair
Post a Comment