Adalyn:
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Haircuts
Earlier this month, Adalyn, Mieley, and I went in for haircuts. This was Mieley's FIRST haircut EVER. She's just shy of 4 years old and this was the first time her hair saw scissors. I tried about a year earlier and she just hid underneath the chair. But, this time she did it and was all smiles. Adalyn on the other hand, loves getting her hair cut and asks when it's time to do it again.
Adalyn:

Adalyn:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, wow! I love the haircuts. They both look beautiful! I've been waiting for a few years now for Mieley's first haircut! I wanted to see if the curls would stay. So sad they didn't. :(
sad! I miss Chloe's curls to... they both still have gorgeous hair though!!
Beautiful little ladies! Who would have guessed that Mieley would end up with straight hair? She looks darling with it!
If you look ever so closely there is just the tiniest hint of an up-turn on the ends of Mieley's. But they are all so adorable. What do you think Tora will have??
Post a Comment