Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Family Pictures

Here's a few new family pictures from Thanksgiving Day:


This one is probably my favorite though Adalyn isn't looking at the camera

And I just had to throw this one in - when Mieley tilted her head, she hit me squarely on my head and it hurt so bad!


My cute family!

And I couldn't help but throw in a couple new Tora pictures:


4 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

So so super cute!

VA Bradshaws said...

Cool pics - Wasn't Adam freezing?

KWit said...

What a cute family you have! I love all your little blonde hair girls. You are so going to have to chase the boys away here in a few years...It's sooner now than what it was in our days :( Thanks for sharing your beautiful family and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all there! Love the snow outside too. We don't have any here.....Yet.

Jandy Lou said...

Cute pics!! Tora grows right before your eyes it seems!