Only 2 more weeks. . .
I'm praying for 1 more week, but I'm probably not that lucky!
And Just for Fun:
Pregnancy Questions & Answers:
Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.
Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.
Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.
Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.
Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.
Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.
A man and his wife were making their first doctor visit prior to the birth of their first child. After everything checked out, the doctor took a small stamp and stamped the wife's stomach with indelible ink. The couple was curious about what the stamp was for, so when they got home, the husband dug out his magnifying glass to try to see what it was. In very tiny letters, the stamp said, "When you can read this, come back and see me."
~~~~~
When choosing a name for your baby, go to the back door and shout it out a few times.
*Jokes came from here.*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Already?? Wow, that was fast for me:). How have you been feeling? Ready for the baby??? Are the girls ready? Wish I were there!!!! I'd bring you some yummy cinnamon rolls and an egg nog shake to the hospital...
OH kayla, I can't wait to see her!!! PLEASE let me know anytime i can take th girls, you need a few afternoons of peace and rest before baby!
yay yay! i'm so excited for you! those jokes are pretty funny...i liked them.
Crazy sister, that is all I got to say. Three little girls running around wild. I am excited for you, Karlee will have a cousin close to her age like Ellie. Good fun it shall be, good fun.
I can't believe it! She's ALMOST HERE!!! WOo hooooo!! I don't know about you, but your pregnancy has FLOWN for me, ha ha ha ha ha! ;)
Cute! I'm excited for Baby Girl #3 to come...PS I hear that the name Becki is a lovely name for girls... hahaha
Post a Comment