Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday Pictures

A few more pictures from Sunday:

MORNING:

Mieley got "Bolt" in her basket.


Yup, lucky Adalyn got a new bike. We actually got the bike a little while back in Utah, but decided to hold off until Easter to give it to her. She definitely needed an upgrade from her last bike, and Mieley needed an upgrade from her bike - so Adalyn got a new one and Mieley gets Adalyn's old one.

Mieley also got some new shades in her basket. Love them with that bed hair head.


AFTERNOON:
New Sunday Easter Dresses

Miss Mieley:


Adorable Adalyn:


EVENING:

Another Easter egg hunt at Grandma's:

I think we just barely got rid of all our Halloween candy - and of course I over did it and loaded them up again. When will I learn???

5 comments:

Mardie said...

I love, love love the Easter dresses! So adorable!

VA Bradshaws said...

i agree the Easter dresses are very cute and your girls are even cuter!

VA Bradshaws said...

p.s. can your easter bunny come to my house?

KWit said...

What sweet beautiful little girls you have. I can't wait to see this third one! That is so exciting... but we still haven't seen the belly. Come on K la don't make me beg! Happy Easter to you and just think with the candy Halloween is only 6 months away to restock that candy!! love you all!

Tara said...

They look so cute in their dresses! Good job on their hair, too. Looks like you had a good Easter. I agree with KWit, when are we going to see the belly?