Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Porcupine Lodge

Last weekend we did our 3rd annual Grover trip to Porcupine Lodge. It's a cabin we rent up past Ashton, just a few miles shy of Cave Falls. It's always a blast and always nice to get away. I'm just sorry that's it's already over - now we have to wait another another year! I hope Adam and I are rich enough to have a cabin of our own someday - then you are ALL invited to come and play with us!


6 comments:

Mike and Shara said...

That looks like sooo much fun!

Amber C. said...

Fun! That looks like a really great family tradition. I'd keep that one going!

Mardie said...

Looks like you had lot's of fun! Yeah, maybe we can all get together again this summer for our side of the fam!

Jandy Lou said...

Hey, I like the new layout. I LIKE MUSIC ON BLOGS!!!! There, I said it. Thanks for the pics, it worked. But how do you get the comment thing to pop up seperately? I like that feature. Love the new look!! See you on Thursday!

Unknown said...

Hello Kayla, Adam and your beautifull girls!
We, the Belgian family, found your blog and we like it ALOT! It's so great to see your pretty girls and to read what's happening at your place. We miss you all and we are looking forward to come to the States again ( maybe next year, we hope so..)
It seems you had a wonderfull time at the cabin!
Tell everyone in the family hi.
We love you all!!!

Linda

Megan B ♥ said...

Looks like so much fun!! We'll be hoping for the big Vegas win so we can join you at your own swank cabin, LOL!!