Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Making Music

I understand that not all fellow blog stockers enjoy other people's music. What?!? I know, to think we each have different music tastes. . . .weird. =) Well, though I feel that this is my personal blog and I can put music on if I choose too, I also feel that I shouldn't force any readers to suffer through my music selections.

So. . .I've changed up my music. My music will no longer start automatically and I've added four different playlists (on the side bar) to suit different moods. Right now I have:

1. Soundtracks : I'm a sucker for movie soundtracks - probably because I feel like my life could have a soundtrack
2. Just chillin : Just some random songs
3. Time to Dance : c'mon all my Grandmas - I know you like to dance! =)
4. Inspirational and Relaxing : We all need quiet time right?!?

A confession of mine: I am addicted to music. I can't hardly sit at the computer without some music playing and I like to see what other people put on their blogs too.

So with that all said, either choose music or have silence while you read, it's all up to you now.

2 comments:

Amber C. said...

LOL. That's the same reason I made mine so it doesn't start automatically. :)

Mardie said...

:) Danny will like that! He likes music too, but hates blogs with music for some reason. :)