First, on Wednesday and on my niece's birthday, her brother Crew got to come home from the NICU after 3 long months! I'm sure his journey is only beginning, but it was such happy news that he is finally healthy enough to be home where he should be!
Second, on Thursday was Grandma G's birthday. The girls made a sign for Grandma and we took it and some balloons over to where she works as a surprise. That night we also went over to Adam's parents to eat some yummy ice-cream cake. I love ice cream cakes!!!
And of course, Saturday was Valentine's Day. Adam brought flowers and chocolates home to the house and then later when he was gone snowmobiling, more candy bars and a big balloon bouquet was delivered! Later that night, he let me go to a movie with his mom while he watched the girls and then he gave me a digital picture frame when I got home! I know, I'm spoiled! I got Adam some chocolates and made him a book full of all the things I love about him. I know the book was kind of girly, but I was proud of it.
Tonight, I'm making a nice dinner for him that I was going to make on Valentine's, but didn't since I went to the movies. I hope it turns out good. Later this week, Adam and I are going out without the girls for our Valentine's date. We both didn't want to fight the crowds on Saturday. Our love can wait! =) We would rather go out when not everyone in town is out too.
I have to share this picture and story too. Last night, Adam and I were sitting on the couch watching some TV, when we hear Adalyn upstairs calling for us. She had already been in trouble about 3 times for getting out of bed, so we just were ignoring her. Slowly, Adalyn's cries got a little more desperate and a little bit louder. She started yelling, "Mom, I'm stuck! I can't get down!" I yelled back up, "You're not supposed to be getting down! You're supposed to be in bed!" Well, Adalyn kept asking for help, so I finally went upstairs a couple minutes later to see what was the matter. Here's what I found:
Finally, here's a couple more cute pictures with the girls. They were seeing how high they could get their milk bubbles to go before the cup would overflow. It was making a mess all over, but they were so happy with their bubbles, that I couldn't get mad and had to take some pictures.
Hope you all have a good week this week! And Happy Birthday to my Grandma P. today! We love you!










4 comments:
I am so glad that you just had a happy week. That is always SO NICE! Looks like Valentines Day was a good one and I totally agree with not fighting the crowds. WOW. Oh and Adalynn getting stuck.. that about killed me. Oh my gosh to our children. Isn't it great!
Hope this week is a good one too!
What a great week! I totally remember falling in between my bunk bed, so I feel your pain.
What a lucky family! Happy Late V-Day.
Looks like you guys had a good v-day! the book you made adam is super cute, you're so creative. fun fun!
That post is happy enough you can't help but be happy reading it! I love weeks like that.
Post a Comment