Here's my beautiful Adalyn in her beautiful birthday dress from G-ma and G-pa Grover. She wasn't quite as cooperative in this "photo shoot" as she was in her last one, but still cute none the less. Thanks Grandma for her dress. We both love it!



I just love my girls so much! They're growing up way too fast!
4 comments:
Adalyn doesn't look like a baby at all anymore! Just a little girl. i still can't get over how big Mieley is!!! They are so cute!! Love the dresses, btw.
Your girls are oh so CUTE. See now you don't have to worry for when the third one comes along. Don't be worried you two just know how to make those heart-throb little girls!! Love the dresses too!
Kayla, Your family is so cute! I ran into Brooke Carter at the mall and she gave me her blog and from there I found yours!! So fun to see what you are up to. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! We have a blog too theaikeles.blogspot.com--feel free!
Love you!
Holy moly, they certainly LOOK cooperative! As well as totally and completely darling!
Post a Comment