Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More stuff you really don't care to know about me

Well here's a couple more tags. . again. . .does anybody even enjoy doing these??? :)

TAG ONE:

Two Names You Go By: Mom, K la (I know. . .ever so original there)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Aeropostale jeans and Downeast T-shirt

Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: hang out with the familia, go on dates with Adam w/o kids!

Two Things You Want To Do Very Badly At This Moment: Go cuddle up in bed and watch a movie, eat ice cream

Two Favorite Pets: Smokey (dog from my childhood) and I used to love all the wild cats around our house when I was little too - not so much anymore

Two People Who Will Fill This Out: Um . .. everyone?

Two Things You Did Last Night: made copies at Quick n Ship and did tax paperwork. Blah!

Two Things You Ate Today: Homemade smoothie and pretzels

Two People You Talked To: Mieley and Adalyn

Two Longest Car Rides: Anytime my kids are screaming in the back car seat.

Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Valentine's Day (now that I'm married). I love Thanksgiving too. . . and 4th of July. Okay really I love them all. I can't just say two!

Two Favorite Vacations: Cancun (Honeymoon) and Florida (1 month ago) was A LOT of fun too!

Two Favorite Drinks: Raspberry Lemonaid and any smoothie

I tag..... Everyone on my blog list. Yes. . everyone. . .because I can. . .


TAG TWO:

4 jobs that I have had:
1. Cleaning/landscape for a couple families in Blackfoot (Remember that Amber???. . remember the death tree at Moss's while hanging Christmas lights? )
2. Hogi Yogi girl
3. Office supply and bookkeeper at Staples in Rexburg
4. Bookkeeper and lobby girl at Albertsons in Rexburg

4 movies I could watch over and over: (maybe not watch these over and over but atleast here's a few of my favorites)
1. Serendipity
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days
4. The Santa Clause series

4 places I have lived:
1. Blackfoot (Snake River area)
2. Idaho Falls
3. Lyman (by Rexburg)
4. Rexburg. . .I know all Idaho places. . .boring. . . :)

4 places I would rather be: (I'll have to agree with a lot of my sis-in-law's answers here)
1. Scrapbooking
2. Another vacation
3. Weekend getaway with Adam
4. In a real house - not townhouse

4 things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Maybe starting a house??? Big maybe there
2. Running in the Dam Marathon
3. When ice season is over and I get my hubby back
4.Maybe Mieley uttering more than 5 words

4 people I am tagging:
1. Amber
2. Kristen
3. Chelan
4. You. .yeah you. . .

2 comments:

Amber C. said...

Blah! I knew I couldn't escape the tags forever. :) But YES, I remember the death tree. Actually I was thinking the other day that cleaning houses with you and Shawnee and Sara was probably one of my favorite jobs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks fro answering yet another TAG!!! Don't you just love, LOve, LUUUUVVVVV the tags? HAHA (in the voice of the bully on The Simpson's) :) JAndy