
AAAAHHHHHHH!!! I need sleep. I need sleep. I need sleep. Usually I'm a pretty good morning person, but not when I'm going on so little sleep.
SO I tried to take off one side of the crib yesterday. The screws wouldn't budge. So I got the electric drill out to do it. They still wouldn't budge. So no big bed for Mieley for now.
So both my girls fell asleep at a decent time last night. However. . .BOTH girls wet the bed last night at the same time! Mieley got up around midnight and when I picked her up to put her back in bed, she was soaking wet. So I changed her, changed the bed and got her back to bed when I decided to put the blankets back on Adalyn. When I went to do that, I noticed Adalyn's bed was sopping wet! I couldn't believe it. So I had to wake up Adalyn to change her, but then she was super mad and grumpy because she didn't understand why she couldn't sleep with her pink blanket and purple blanket anymore. She ended up finally agreeing to sleep in our recliner in our bedroom, but that made Mieley mad that she wasn't in our room too. So all in all, Adam was in our bed, Adalyn was in our chair, Mieley went back to sleep in her crib, and I had to sleep on the floor by Mieley so she would stay in bed.
Finally I got sick of sleeping on the floor, so what do I do? I take Mieley's stuffed animals and place them under the blanket I was using to make it look like to Mieley that I was there if she woke up and look over the side of the crib. Am I pathetic or what?
Tonight I'm going to have to drug them or something. Okay, okay, I wouldn't really do that. . .would I?. . . .

7 comments:
Eeeewwwwwwww..... I am so sorry, Kayla! I have the local gypsies on speed dial if you want the number...
Heck ya drug them... I say "If you can't love them, drug them" He he I am only kidding well kind of. A little something wouldn't hurt ya! ha ha. Sorry about that all. But I am impressed with the stuffed animal idea! Way to get creative!
I'm dying to know how Friday night turned out???? Any progress??? I say beatings all around :)
ohhh my goodness, that is so annoying. I hate not being able to sleep, you get so frustrated. Hopefully tomorrow you can send your kids outside with Adam and get some rest.
Well we did make it through Friday night okay - Adalyn woke up with a leg ache, but after I did drug her, she went right back to sleep. I'm feeling much better tonight than a couple nights ago.
So how was the weekend? Now that memorial day hit, your a single mother. Maybe you should come down here. I bet they will sleep fine!!! I wish I was there to playy with them so you could name, Dopey, I mean Grumpy :)
That is awful. I have a terrible night of no sleep every time there is a storm here. It scares Kenadi so bad, and Randy doesn't even notice that there is anything going on. The tornado sirens could go off and he wouldn't even wake up. Anyways, I love your names that you chose for your girls. Did you know that we almost named Kenadi Adalyn? Yep. We changed our minds the last day at the hospital.
Post a Comment