Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another trip!?!

I know, I know! I just got home from Florida, but now tomorrow I'm off for Moab, Utah. This time Adam's coming with me though. :) We actually had the Moab trip in the plans for longer than my Florida trip was planned. Adam, me, Adam's sister and her hubby are all going. The girls are going to be staying with their Aunt Megan and Uncle Justin, Kinley, and Tanner (thanks again guys!!!) and they couldn't be more excited. I love this stage. . the stage when my kids love to go and stay at other people houses. It makes leaving for a mini-vacation that much easier.

I've only been to Moab once, during the first year that Adam and I were married. It was a blast then, and I'm sure it will be this time too. We plan on hiking a bit, renting a jeep, and maybe heading down to Mesa Verde, Colorado too. And the weather looks nice too. Perfect timing since a storm's supposed to be rolling into Rexburg here tonight and tomorrow.

Be back in a couple days with some more fun pictures I hope. Here's a few from the picture vault from Adam's and my trip in April 2003.

Mese Verde, CO

Moab - Adam and I sure are tough!

Standing in an arch in Moab. Man we're young there!

No comments: