Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This is Our Moment

It's that time again.

Time for another TaVaci concert. This concert's theme: "This Is Our Moment" on May 12th.

The concert was great, the company was great, my kids did great, and now I need to go look up in a thesaurus another great word for great.

Oh no, they've spotted us:


Getting ready for the first number:

Actions, actions, actions.  They are so fun to watch!






What do you suppose Ajay thought about this entertainment?

Tora being Tora:  She actually behaved as well as can be expected from a 2 year old.


After the concert.  Adalyn and Mieley in their fedora prop hats:

The company who came to watch.  What lucky girls!  There was 4 grandma's there to cheer them on!

Adalyn and Mieley with their Great Grandma P.  Lookin' very stylish Grandma!

Our family.  I love them!

Thanks girls for the superb, first-rate, marvelous, tremendous, outstanding, wonderful, (I found a thesaurus) evening!

2 comments:

Terry said...

We had one wonderful, fantastic, super-duper, GREAT evening. Thanks for the invite!!

VA Bradshaws said...

When is their next one? August? I think it should be because it looks so cute...I want to come watch!