Last Saturday we took Ajay out for his first real swim. I wouldn't say he absolutely loved it, but I wouldn't say he disliked it either. The pool was a little cool for a baby, but as long as Adam kept him moving around the pool, he seemed to be enjoying it.
Oh Tora! You are SO CUTE!
Adalyn and Mieley are getting pretty good at their tricks. Here they were working on their cartwheels (not quite aerials yet) into the water.
It sure is convenient having a pool in our clubhouse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh boy, you have a family of cute little waterbugs!!
Ajay is so big!
Even though I've never met Ajay, if I saw him somewhere I would immediately know he's yours! He looks so much like your girls...but boyish of course :-) Adorable! I am fascinated to see a few snippets of the clubhouse and I'm glad to see the pool (and hopefully hot tub) still works!
That looks like FUN!!! And that chubby little guy melts my heart.... spare a roll for your cousin? Want to squeeze and love on him.
Post a Comment