Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Favorite Six Year Old

My favoritest Mieley turned six last Saturday.  SIX! She really had a three day celebration, but can you blame her?  Friday night I let her have two friends over. We painted fingernails, ate pizza, watched movies, and danced.  It was a great time.


Here's the cake I made Mieley this year.  When I asked what she wanted, she said a big number six, so that's what I did.  I decorated it with whoppers and I think it turned out pretty good.


Poor little Ajay was the only guy around.  Even his dad thought there was too many girls around and left.


Saturday was her real birthday.  She had quite a few people call to wish her Happy Birthday, and then my parents made a special trip up just to see her.

Sunday she was surprised by her Aunt Jandy who made this Pink Panther cake just for her! It was the cutest cake - and yummy too!  Even the panthers were edible! ("Pink Panther" is currently Mieley's favorite cartoon, and green is her favorite color.)


We Love YOU Mieley!!!
Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Jandy Lou said...

Yay for six! We love you, too Mieley! You are always so cheery and happy!! I'm glad you had a fun birthday!!

Mardie said...

Wow! I can't believe how old others' kids get. :) She is adorable! Happy birthday dear Mieley! We love and miss you!

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, what a happy birthday!!!! So old, so cute!!

Danielle said...

What a cute picture of her with the head band!! WE love Mieley so much! She is seriously the most loving and sweet girl ever! Tell her Happy Birthday for us! Ryker and Sadie are very excited to see her to give her her bday present!