Adalyn and one of her friends decided yesterday to draw some stars. . . using bark as their paintbrush, and a car as their canvas.
And we're not talking one or two stars on one door. We talking a star on every side of the car.
Yeah.
It took Adalyn a LONG time to finally come forth with the truth - and she only admitted to it once her other friend broke her silence.
The woman who owes the car seemed rightly upset, but not necessarily at the kids. . . . just the fact that she had bought the car only weeks earlier and she's just moved into the townhomes about a week ago.
Welcome to the neighborhood.
We are, of course, paying for the damages. Adalyn had to dump every single penny she had of hers from her piggy bank, purse, wallet, etc. that she could find and will now be earning money to pay her half in full.
Anyone need a toliet cleaned? I have a maid for hire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I still can't believe they would have even thought to do this! I think there is going to have to be supervised play time from now on ;)
That is.... that is..... OH, KAYLA, I AM SO SORRY!! On an ironic note, my word verification for this comment is "sucktogh". Wow, Kayla, that really sucks toes.
Oh. My. Goodness. I can't believe that! Why can't the neighbor just understand that Adalyn and her friend felt her car needed an artistic touch? I mean, this is one of a kind here! But in all seriousness, I'm sorry! Good lesson for Adalyn I am sure and definitely a story to be told (and maybe laugh at by that time) when she is older!!
oh boy...I mean Oh girl. Sorry that Adalyn is sharing her talent with the neighbors. Friends and a little to much imagination sometimes is a bad mix. When you want to get the low-down on your mother you should ask Grandma H about the tulips. I for one will never forget and everytime I see a tuplip now.......I wonder if Adalyn will be feeling the same way about stars?? (You even got pictures to document the crime. I sure this one will go in the books.:))
ohhhh no.. those girls. Hope the damages arent' too much.
Oh my GOODNESS. I have to admit I did have to giggle. I keep telling myself, my time to get even with Mitchel embarrassing me is teenage years! yes that is when us mommy's get some fun :) I live a little far but I do have 3 toilets I'd love to have a helper with!!! hehe
Post a Comment