Sunday, September 25, 2011

Special Day

Today we blessed Ajay.  He is such a handsome little guy in his outfit!  We feel very blessed to have him in our family.  And if there is one thing I know for sure - he is loved by so many!














10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful day! Beautiful family!
Special little boy and wonderful big sisters. We love you all so very much, thanks for letting us share it with you.
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

PS
Your photo assitants did a great job with the backdrop :) It time to go pro.
Mom

Meagan Cooper said...

LOVE THIS!!! You are a family of 6... and with the cutest kids in the world. I love all the pix of Ajay, such a stud. What a great day, miss seeing you, lets' get together one of these days!!!

VA Bradshaws said...

Love the pictuers Kayla! Ajay is so cute! We can't wait til we get to meet him. Your girls are pretty cute too. Tora looks so big compared to last time we saw her. Crazy!

Becki R said...

What a good looking family! You guys needed another boy in there! I love the family pictures!

Mardie said...

We were so sorry to miss his blessing! Thanks for sharing the pictures from his special day. And all of the kids look so adorable! Love you all!

KWit said...

You have SUCH a beautiful family!!! That little man is going to be so lucky with all these cute girls!!! You look great too!

Sarah Slatter said...

I love this post and all the pictures! He looks so handsome in his blessing outfit...you have such a beautiful family! We sure miss you guys!

The Packards said...

Finally got to see these.. so cute! Ajay is so handsome. You have such an amazing family Kayla

Kat said...

Hey Kayla, I'm glad you found me! Now I can keep up with you guys too. You have a super cute family!