He is soooo cute Kayla!!! Glad that he made it here safely! I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy your little boy! They are fun! I can't believe I'm going to have 4 kids too. It's weird huh? But so fun too!
That little boy could not be any cuter!! :) Congratulations to you and your family. I love his name. ;) Sometime I should come up there to visit you and Shannon...although if I did, there would be almost a dozen kids among the three of us!! Are we that brave?? :)
Congratualtions! He's adorable and definitely looks like the rest of your kids! No doubt he's a Grover :-) I love his name too. Hope you guys are doing well! You've got a busy house!!
11 comments:
Yea finally! He looks like adalyns picture on your sidebar. I love how wide his eyes are and the cute chin. Good work!
He is adorable! Congratulations! He looks like he belongs to your family. Enjoy having a little boy in your home.
oh wow, he is a handsome little guy! so happy for the GROVER'S and the new addition!
Yay! So happy he's finally here! He's so cute Kayla! Good job!
He is beautiful! SO perfect. LOVE THE NAME!!!! Congrats to you all!
oh my goodness Kayla, what a handsome little boy! You must be so happy!!!
Holy smokes, he's cute!!! Welcome, Ajay!!!
Wow, He is soooooooooo cute, glad to be his Grammy
He is soooo cute Kayla!!! Glad that he made it here safely! I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy your little boy! They are fun! I can't believe I'm going to have 4 kids too. It's weird huh? But so fun too!
That little boy could not be any cuter!! :) Congratulations to you and your family. I love his name. ;) Sometime I should come up there to visit you and Shannon...although if I did, there would be almost a dozen kids among the three of us!! Are we that brave?? :)
Congratualtions! He's adorable and definitely looks like the rest of your kids! No doubt he's a Grover :-) I love his name too. Hope you guys are doing well! You've got a busy house!!
Post a Comment