Saturday, August 13, 2011

D Day Hit Again

Today is my due date.

No baby yet.

Remember when Tora did this to me too?

My kids sure like to take their sweet time.

But I found this video online, and it made me laugh - which is a good thing - since right now I don't feel like there's much to smile about.  It's a very simple video, but the conversation makes me laugh and I'm sure anyone who's been pregnant before can relate.





So for now, "I do not know, when the baby will come."

7 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

oh kayla kayla! i did get a laugh out of that video. so true. good luck! come on little buddy...give your momma a break.

Crystal said...

Oh Kayla hang in there! That video was funny!

Amber C. said...

Kody's shook his head in confusion, but I laughed my head off! :)

That little boy can't wait forever...

Jandy Lou said...

Sigh, I am sorry you are still pregnant. I am sorry that he is taking his time. I just don't understand why you don't know when this baby will come, when do you think that will be? :) We love you and hope things start moving along for your sake, and I wish doctors would not give "due dates" especially when they have no intention of moving things along!!! Good luck

Alicia said...

BAHAHA! That was funny. So sorry you are still pregnant. That is never fun to be over due. I still hope the baby comes on the 15th. Good Luck.

Mardie said...

hahaha! People who have never been pregnant say the dumbest things! heehee! Hang in there. We all can't wait to meet the little guy, but you definitely have the worst end of the waiting game right now. Love ya!

Susie said...

Serious?!? You do not know when your baby will come? Bwahahaa!! That is so funny!! I have been blog stocking you!! Hope that's okay. I need to invite you so you can view mine!! Hope all goes well when that little guy does come!! :0)