Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Wanderer

A couple weeks ago, we moved Tora from the crib to a toddler bed, in hopes she would be used to it by the time the new baby arrives.


Despite what this next picture may suggest, she does enjoy her new bed and the freedom that comes with it.  And yep, now the three girls are sharing one room.  Getting them all settled down for bedtime can sometimes be infuriating interesting.

However, Tora is such a wanderer!  A couple times I have found her in Mieley's bed, tucked up next to Mieley, sound asleep.  (They are the best of friends when they're sleeping. . .not so much when they're awake).  But lately, I have found Tora here:


I guess that looks comfortable.  She does fit perfectly between the stair and wall, but I do have my safety concerns here.  I found her there the other night around 2 am and again this morning around 6 am.  What to do?  This morning I left her while I went into shower, and about mid shower I heard her go tumbling down the stairs.  Maybe that scare will help her stay in bed???

4 comments:

Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said...

Oh my that has got to hurt. Tora had an Uncle Carl that did the same thing. Grandma decided to make a tent over his bed to keep him in - worked great until he figured out that it was to capture his night games. Then back to square one. Hope Tora figures this out before there is any serious damage is done.

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh my! She is a cute little wanderer, but wow, that can't be a fun way to wake up, tumbling down the stairs! Poor little wandering princess.

Tanya said...

put a baby gate at the top of the stairs....