I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning to that! YUCK! I wish it would go to, sitting in the sun right now would be great!
I feel your pain. Kinley has been off track for the last three weeks. Lots and lots and LOTS of inside days...
Atleast the girls are smiling!! Daeson saw the pic of Tora and the marker and said, "I bet she got into BIG trouble for that!" It was funny to see that every child...sometime in their lives...gets into the marker. I too am ready for spring!
Once again... Boise! :) 60 degrees today!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning to that! YUCK! I wish it would go to, sitting in the sun right now would be great!
I feel your pain. Kinley has been off track for the last three weeks. Lots and lots and LOTS of inside days...
Atleast the girls are smiling!! Daeson saw the pic of Tora and the marker and said, "I bet she got into BIG trouble for that!" It was funny to see that every child...sometime in their lives...gets into the marker. I too am ready for spring!
Once again... Boise! :) 60 degrees today!
Post a Comment