Then, after church, the girls were super excited to get into the new shirts Adam brought home from Florida the day before. (Adam went to Florida for a week -- that's another post I suppose).
They looked so cute in their shirts I thought. (But then again, when don't I think they're cute???)
Then we headed out to Troy and Jandy's (in-laws) for a delicious Sunday feast and easter egg hunt. The kids seemed to all be happy with the haul they brought in.
While we were there, Adam's brother Troy set up their trampoline. Adam had to prove that he could still do a back flip.
Bravo Adam. A 10 for sure!
Then we just played and talked for the rest of the evening. It was SO nice to finally get some decent weather around here!
Happy Easter!






2 comments:
Youre right the girls are super cute! I love their dresses and the picture of all three on the steps. I get a kick out of the t-shirts that have mouths that open - took a few minutes to figure that one out. Best of all was the hope of warmer weather that it teased us with.
Happy Easter to you too.
Mom
these are great pictures, you did a good job with people in motion..
Post a Comment