Monday, April 11, 2011

Change

We're finally breaking the mold:

11 comments:

Bryce said...

Congrats!!!

Dane & McCall said...

That's so exciting! Congrats.

Tanya said...

you don't even know how happy I was when you texted me!! it was funny cause I saw Adalyn outside right befor eyou texted me and I asked her. She said girl, then she said boy then she said she was teasing, and I asked if she was teasing about it being a girl or teasing that it was a boy...then she just smiled at me. haha silly girl, I bet Adam did a happy dance!

Heidi Anna said...

Woot Woot! I cant believe it. I told my dad i dont feel bad for you guys if you hav another girl cause u make such cute ones! but look at that, you got a boy :) im excited hes going to be a spoiled cutie! congratz kayla :) hope everythings going well! Heidi <3

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! That little boy is going to have a blast being the prince in a house full of princesses! Congrats to you guys :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Still giggling over here! So exciting, SO exciting! Boys ROCK!!!!!

Amber C. said...

Congrats! Boys are awesome! :)

Becki R said...

YAY! You need a boy! I'm so happy for you guys!

shannon said...

oh yay Kayla! I'm so excited for you!! Boys are fun and energetic, and a whole lot different than girls! You will love it though! :D

melanie said...

yay, yay, yay!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY for you guys!!!

Chelan said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting...is that mentioned on an earlier post?! Well, start shopping for some cute boy things! I bet Adam is excited!